메타취업캠퍼스
사이트 내 전체검색

커뮤니티 입학문의 02-545-7011

호주해양대학교 조선공학과 고O구

페이지 정보

작성자: 메타국제교육원 작성일: 2014-01-13 10:09 조회: 5,763회

본문

YOUR TICKET TO THE WORLD

Korean education, so-called cramming method of teaching, is really compulsive or unreasonable to students. For instance, Korean students have been taught English for 10 years. In spite of the fact, they could not communicate with foreigner and write any essay because of passive education.

I had prepared for studying abroad when I was a senior high school student. At that time, I had no one who counsel and advisor such as my plan. As I also had studied in specialized school where was not suitable for English, I've got no opportunities to learn English. I always regretted whether this process was correct choose or not in my life. When I decided to university, I gave up studying abroad to the United Stated considering of my financial trouble and a lack of English capacity. After that, I looked for school in abroad that I could prepare my general capacity. And then, I have chosen at this university by myself. I am really satisfied with my correct decision. The reason is that there are lots of practical educational systems in English and major in my university.

From this above reason, I can learn essential education in major and English rather than other people.

I have a dream that I want to be one of the famous rational owners on selling yachts in Australia and Korea. I want to achieve that I spread of my passion and precious dream in AMC.

No matter who just say that studying abroad is a dream for them, I would not believe it. This chance is worth attempting even though we fail for our lives.

The opening door towards the world lies upon you.

상단으로

• 메타 인터내셔널
  • 서울시 송파구 법원로 114(문정동), 엠스테이트 C동 3층
  • 대표 : 최순진  |  정보관리책임자 : 최순진   

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2007-2024 META INTERNATIONAL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

• 카카오톡 상담 : amc79
    네이버 블로그 : meta_uni
  • 입학상담문의 02-545-7011