본문 바로가기
메타취업캠퍼스
사이트 내 전체검색

커뮤니티 입학문의 02-545-7011

1기 졸업생 대표 이O성

페이지 정보

작성자: 메타국제교육원 작성일: 2014-01-13 10:12 조회: 5,971회

본문

In March 2011, The Dean of the Faculty of Business, Professor Gary O’Donovan, handed out more than 50 awards and prizes to the most outstanding students in undergraduate degrees in business including Accounting, Banking, Corporate Governance, Corporate Internships, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, Management, Marketing and Taxation.

In my case, I studied Corporate finance in the first semester of 2010 with 3rd year finance students. Luckily, I have been granted CH Grey prize which is only awarded to the student who records the highest mark in Corporate finance. By the time I was in 1st year, I never thought I could get highest mark in my major. Time goes by, however, I managed to catch up with all lectures that I was taking with. In 3rd year, my English skills appeared to be getting better and better. Furthermore, Australian students asked me to help them out how to solve the questions they did not figure out. After all things happened, I could finally manage to get the highest mark in my major.

I am really honored to get this prize because I am the first international student who has been granted CH Grey prize since Utas was established.

I wish this prize also can give you good inspiration and motivation doing study

Best regards

Jaesung Lee

1c h prize.jpg

상단으로

• 메타 인터내셔널
  • 서울시 송파구 법원로 114(문정동), 엠스테이트 C동 3층
  • 대표 : 최순진  |  정보관리책임자 : 최순진   

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2007-2024 META INTERNATIONAL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

• 카카오톡 상담 : amc79
    네이버 블로그 : meta_uni
  • 입학상담문의 02-545-7011